As you’ve probably heard, there is new guidance on Relationship Education (RE), Relationship and Sex Education (RSE) and Health Education.
We know you might have lots of questions: Loudmouth are here to help!
We are releasing a series of bite size blog posts to help you understand different areas of the guidance.
There will be new blogs on the new guidance every week (sometimes more) over the next few months including the basics of what the guidance covers, what it means for different types of schools, the role of parents and what it says about particular topics.
Each blog also flags up some ideas and how Loudmouth can support you further as well as some useful links to great free resources and organisations.
This page will be regularly updated with a list of the blogs in the series that are currently online. Why not bookmark this page and catch up each week to gradually build your understanding of the new guidance.
Once you have read these blogs, have a look at the Sex Education Forum and PSHE Association's Roadmap and tools. You can read more about these here.
- What is this guidance?
- What does the guidance mean for all schools?
- What does the guidance mean for primary schools?
- What does the guidance mean for secondary schools?
- What does the guidance mean for special schools?
- What does the guidance mean for Pupil Referral Units?
- What does the guidance mean for Independent Schools?
- What are the pros and pitfalls of the new guidance?