In light of the Coronavirus pandemic, Loudmouth Education & Training are pleased to announce that we have adapted our popular theatre in education programmes into a series of high quality pre-recorded online lessons and created a brand new programme too. These 'press and play' lessons are easy to use, highly engaging and support the PSHE curriculum.
Each lesson has:
- A step by step running guide for teachers and pupil assessment forms
- Brand new recorded scenes of drama and/or animation
- Character interviews using FAQs from our live sessions
- Flexible running times (with discussion) of 40 – 60 mins
Lessons available include:
- The Wellbeing Team - how to support positive mental wellbeing during the Coronavirus pandemic for Key Stage 2
- Mikey's Story - youth violence and criminal exploitation for Key Stage 2
- Talking Heads - how to support positive mental wellbeing during the Coronavirus pandemic for Key Stages 3 - 5
- Mikey's Story - youth violence and criminal exploitation for Key Stages 3 - 5
- COMING SOON lessons on relationships including sexual health, child exploitation and the misuse of power and control in relationships
For 3 months rental via Vimeo, the cost is only £300 including VAT.
Loudmouth has over 25 years of experience of creating and running topical and impactful theatre in education programmes.